Business finance options to accelerate growth
The resources hub for all small businesses in the UK that are searching for business finance that will suit their needs.
- Borrow up to £500,000
- Repayment over 24 months
- No repayment fees
- Top ups available
What is business finance and why do businesses need it?
If you’re looking to manage cash flow, grow or invest in the future, business finance might be right for you. It comes in all shapes and sizes: we have different business finance options to suit different businesses. Pick one below that works best for you, or call us on 020 3778 0361 and we can help you decide.
There are several reasons why companies use business finance. We listed some of the main purposes below:
- Covering a cash flow gap. You might be waiting on money to come in from a sale, but need some finance to keep the business running smoothly until it does. Read our article on cash flow management for more.
- Making an investment. You could take out finance to make a business investment, such as buying a vehicle or a truck.
- Consolidating debt. Turning several debts – such as a loan and a credit card – into a single debt, with the goal of saving money and making the debt easier to manage. Check out our article on how to consolidate and refinance debt.
- Doing some development. You might want to explore business finance options if you want to make changes to your business property.
- Purchasing assets. Buying anything from stock to equipment to property. Have a look at our article about asset finance and the different types of asset finance to learn more.
Check out our latest reviews on Trustpilot
With iwoca business finance you can:
- Borrow from £1,000 to £500,000 over 24 months
- Get a decision in 1 working day
- Repay early with no fees